Thursday 28 March 2013

Easter Egg Hunt in The Market Hall

Guest blog from Barnaby Bear


Hello, especially to all the kids!

Are you ready for Easter?  Are you looking forward to a visit from the Easter Bunny?  I am, I love spending Easter Sunday hunting for the chocolate eggs left by the Easter Bunny.

Which is why, I've decided that we should have an Easter Egg Hunt in The Market Hall all next week (from Easter Monday through to Friday).  We've got loads of clues for you to follow, taking you round all The Market Hall, and once you've found all the hidden letters, you'll be able to complete our 'magic word'.




Get the 'magic word' right and you will win a chocolate egg!

Yes, more chocolate! 

To help you out on Monday, I'll be there in The Market Hall.  If you can't find a clue, then I'm sure I'll be able to point you in the right direction. I'm happy to pose for photos too! 

You will come and say hello, won't you?  I'm so looking forward to seeing you.  I'll be with Fraser at Bear Bottom Teddy Bear and soft toy emporium, stall 21.

The Easter Egg Hunt runs daily from Monday 1st April to Friday 5th April.  One entry per child, and Creme Eggs eggs available while stocks last.  Prizes can not be exchanged for any other goods or money.

Now, mums and dads, here's the information bit...

The market is open on Good Friday from 11am to 4pm.  However, IK Fish, Teesdale Game and Poultry and Akins the Bakers will be open from 10am.  Therefore prior to 11am, please use the secondary entrance to The Market Hall, the one nearer the Town Hall.

On Easter Saturday, The Market Hall will be open as normal.

On Easter Monday, the Market Hall will be open from 11am to 4pm.

From Tuesday, 3rd April, the Market Hall will be open as usual from 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment